2.17.2012

Color Blocked: Part Deux


<>Last summer I blogged about my love for color blocking, as an ode to Miss Shaunie O'Neal who rocked an original color blocked dress on the 'Basketball Wives' reunion show. Now Nicki [Minaj] has been spotted rocking this trend leaving Good Morning America this past Thursday.
Nicki Minaj


And you'd never guess where you can find this color blocked goodie.
Hint: This dress is from a fashion chain store that features any & every fashion trend [& great accessories] for the low-low & if you know me you know I love getting pieces from this store. 


 * * *
So have you figured it out yet?






Forever 21 - Colorblock Mess Dress; $27.80


Its from Forever 21!
Though I'm not crazy about the styling of Nicki's look but I do love the dress itself. Forever 21 is infamous for replicating more expensive looks but this time they were on the other end of the spectrum. Now the only thing left is for you to head over to your local F21 or use your mouse to click your way over to their website to purchase this goodie before its gone.

Happy Shopping!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment